June 14, 2012

Breaking Point Day 10/30

I think i have come to a breaking point in this Whole30...

NOT with quitting it or giving up and no I didn't cheat. Ha. This feels like a relationship I HAVE to hold for 30 days before I break up... can you imagine what our world would be like if we had a certain time period we had to give a relationship before we were able to jump ship or keep diving further in? I am thinking new reality show yes? I get the credit for this one!

 I feel like I am breaking away from some cravings and learning to embrace this way of eating. I am starting to enjoy this process a little bit more. I am also embracing a bit too much almond butter. First it's cashews and now almond butter.
*sigh*
My body feels better inside but outside is not too happy with the unable to workout very intense (due to pelvic pain from my UTI not caused from Whole30, actually i think it saved me from anything worse.) and all these freaking delicious nuts and butters.

SO Now I know I'm not preggers and am feeling a little bit better. I am going to add in a 6 week fitness challenge in the loop. I start tomorrow.
I don't like scales... i actually despise them! I have seen too many of my clients ruin their progress because they relied on the scale to show them success. Instead it's ALL about the numbers, pounds, and progress pictures.

Examples:
How many reps can I do with a certain amount of weight and for how many sets?
How many sprints can i accomplish in a set time?
How many push ups with perfect form am i able to perform in one minute?
How many pull ups with perfect form can I accomplish in a minute?
How many inches am i losing from my stomach?
Are my glutes becoming rounder and firmer?
Are my shoulders looking more defined?
How do my clothes fit?

These are going to be how I measure my progress.
Feel free to join me.

Today on my whole30:
Breakfast was 2 eggs & 1/2 banana w/ 2 tblsp AB (almond butter)
Lunch... delish! Chicken, sausage, onions, garlic sautéed together w/ a dollop of avocado on a lettuce wrap! ( I know my Iphone isn't the best quality but it works!)
Wyatt throughly enjoyed his meal! Can you tell?


Snack was fresh organic ham wrapped around green apple pieces... one of my new favorite snacks!
Dinner consisted of a can of tuna and no salt added peas.... don't judge me it was awesome! Heat them up for 1 min and add natures seasonings, cheap, tasty, healthy dinner!

After cycle I always feel like I'm starving. Thanks goodness my husband made me a 3 egg, ham and pepper omelet! Never underestimate eggs for dinner! 


I should've been done after that but Wyatt wanted to share some dates with me and almond butter... I gave in. Notice how it's Wyatt's fault right? That was my choice. Yes I regret it. It is what motivated me to start my own fitness challenge tomorrow for 6 weeks though =) I had a breaking point and realization with how many calories I am consuming from the nuts and I decided I am going to use a meal plan also and not steer too far from it. It will be whole30 approved until my 30 days is up then depending on how I feel I may add rolled oats, protein powder, Xtend and Ezekiel bread back in.... and I may not we shall see!

I'm pretty pumped and nervous for my fitness challenge... 
Why am i nervous? After all I AM a trainer. I LOVE working out and challenging myself right?
Well I am nervous because I haven't been able to really workout hard for about 3 months from a previous subluxtion in my shoulder (band slipped while doing assisted pull ups) and then this pelvic pain came on when my swelling in my traps went down. Not to mention I just told everyone what I want to do so feel like if I don't do it I will be the ultimate failure. 
Time to get these muscles back and even better than before!
I am excited to share and hope to inspire along the way!

Keep yourself Healthy, Fit, and Fabulous!!
*Lallenia*





No comments:

Post a Comment